~~~CoolerScape 24/7 Server~~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoolerScape: Are you cool enough to play?!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lickable Pur : Do your JOB !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spirit beast
Getting 1337!
Getting 1337!
spirit beast

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Lickable Pur : Do your JOB ! Empty
PostSubject: Lickable Pur : Do your JOB !   Lickable Pur : Do your JOB ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Well yesterday .. before she became mod .. i K0ED her for sara staff , cape and ags .
I was teasing her about it ...
But then afterwards when she became mod.. she fully saw Multi glitchers on ME . and someone else was getting multi glitched also.
She kept warning them but they didn't stop . 30 seconds later i was dead .. and she didn't do anything. She didn't jail the multi glitchers .. Then she was there when someone was pk point cheating and she didn't even warn them.. Does she even know the rules ?!

Afterwards.. after i died. i came back to CPK to complain to lickable .. I kept getting at her since she tried lying .. One of the guys that helped multi glitch me told her that i Xlogged :S but they attacked me when i just logged in and i'm all laggy and sometimes it reconnects me.

She didn't see me X-Log and she believed them , however I told her to jail the multi-glitchers than she told me to STFU or I'll get Muted & Jailed.
Back to top Go down
Got No Equal
Spammer?
Spammer?
Got No Equal

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Lickable Pur : Do your JOB !   Lickable Pur : Do your JOB ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:07 am

that's abuse right there,
i agree with spirit as well, lick can't do her job well,
honestly she saw multi glitcher's & sat there warning them & they continously did it,
i seen that myself i should of screened but am 2 lazy @ time's to go on tinypic ect.
& how's it fair that lick pro's her mates BUTT, but when some1 else does she jail's.

on my part anyway, & spirit's im sure,
DEMOTE LICKABLE PUR.
Back to top Go down
X v L

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Lickable Pur : Do your JOB !   Lickable Pur : Do your JOB ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:00 am

Tbh i agree with these two.

DEMOTE HER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lickable Pur : Do your JOB !   Lickable Pur : Do your JOB ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lickable Pur : Do your JOB !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~~~CoolerScape 24/7 Server~~~ :: CoolerScape PK :: Help :: Abusing Powers-
Jump to: