~~~CoolerScape 24/7 Server~~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoolerScape: Are you cool enough to play?!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

multi attacking glitchers.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mauled ju
Getting 1337!
Getting 1337!

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-07-10

multi attacking glitchers. Empty
PostSubject: multi attacking glitchers.   multi attacking glitchers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:16 pm

TBH we need more admins at CPK or mods, im there with my good stuff and these 4 noob ::pures starting ranging me all together when im in 1V1 not multi area. This needs to be stopped damnit.
Back to top Go down
Hybrids
Noob
Noob
Hybrids

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: umm..?   multi attacking glitchers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:38 pm

mauled ju wrote:
TBH we need more admins at CPK or mods, im there with my good stuff and these 4 noob ::pures starting ranging me all together when im in 1V1 not multi area. This needs to be stopped damnit.

I would understand i hate it when they stupid gay glitchers do dat.. Sad it pisses me off but yeah they need to do something about it or its gonna get annoying.. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.coolerscape.co.nr/
mauled ju
Getting 1337!
Getting 1337!

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: multi attacking glitchers.   multi attacking glitchers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:42 pm

going to get annoying? It's allready annoying, these noobs are glitching and looting my stuff i worked hard for when they just rush with barrage and ags.
Back to top Go down
L0lx
Respected member
Respected member
L0lx

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: multi attacking glitchers.   multi attacking glitchers. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:09 am

I try to spend time at cpk, but its hard cuz people are always pming me for help and stuff, but I'll try to spend even more time there once server gets back on, cuz theres been alot of complaints about it lately
Back to top Go down
Phillip
Phillip

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: re   multi attacking glitchers. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:11 am

i feel ya bro. it sucks...alot..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: multi attacking glitchers.   multi attacking glitchers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

multi attacking glitchers.
Page 1 of 1