~~~CoolerScape 24/7 Server~~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoolerScape: Are you cool enough to play?!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asking Administrator For Items

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gast

Asking Administrator For Items Empty
PostSubject: Asking Administrator For Items   Asking Administrator For Items I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:53 pm

Now here is a big issue with many of the players on Coolerscape. Many of you have questions like "I lost my items cause i was Dc'd, Can you pay me back?" Or "Can i have cash cause thats how awsome i am :]" Or "Ill pay you max cash for mod."

Alright, now when i saw a comment from a player saying, "Ill pay you max cash for mod." Are you joking? An administrator is able to spawn any item and any amount. Also, if you havent noticed... Administrators cant even trade, due to the fact that things like this could happen.

Last but not least, people ask Administrators to buy rares off them such as "Santa Hats" "Party Hats" Etc. For the last time, Administrators can not trade. If you are that desprate for a "Rare" then go to Donate and send Cooler the amount of money you are willing to pay for the amount of rares you want.

For the finish, the term "Harrasing an Administrator or Owner" is also meaning you begging for items, its not fare that one person gets an item and you don't. So please, don't beg Cooler or any other staff for items. If you want to earn money, go to ::skillarena or go pk.

~Made By Cerda
Back to top Go down
spirit beast
Getting 1337!
Getting 1337!
spirit beast

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Asking Administrator For Items   Asking Administrator For Items I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:42 am

Cerda wrote:
Now here is a big issue with many of the players on Coolerscape. Many of you have questions like "I lost my items cause i was Dc'd, Can you pay me back?" Or "Can i have cash cause thats how awsome i am :]" Or "Ill pay you max cash for mod."

Alright, now when i saw a comment from a player saying, "Ill pay you max cash for mod." Are you joking? An administrator is able to spawn any item and any amount. Also, if you havent noticed... Administrators cant even trade, due to the fact that things like this could happen.

Last but not least, people ask Administrators to buy rares off them such as "Santa Hats" "Party Hats" Etc. For the last time, Administrators can not trade. If you are that desprate for a "Rare" then go to Donate and send Cooler the amount of money you are willing to pay for the amount of rares you want.

For the finish, the term "Harrasing an Administrator or Owner" is also meaning you begging for items, its not fare that one person gets an item and you don't. So please, don't beg Cooler or any other staff for items. If you want to earn money, go to ::skillarena or go pk.

~Made By Cerda

Agreed . It's Not that hard getting cash for items in Coolerscape , Theiving is the way to go.
If you want the items for free .. Start off with a few items and GO pk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Got No Equal
Spammer?
Spammer?
Got No Equal

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Asking Administrator For Items   Asking Administrator For Items I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:06 am

Cerda wrote:

~Made By Cerda

I AGREE, it's not hard at all to make money on coolerscape, it's rather easy
there's simply a fair few ways you can get rich

1. ::skillarena & theive get 99 and 900k a stall ! :]
2. kill monster bosse's for god armour (guth sara zamm), they sell 400-500m a peice.
3. & pk for "item's" & "agility arena ticket's WHICH can be used to buy item's from using ::pkrewards.
4. Pest control you get 5 point's per game that mean's 30 game's & void = 2b :]

That's just a few way's to gain cash & those asking FOR moderator,
look on forum's GET 20 post's & apply with what you have to bring,

1) you wont get mod BUGGING a staff member in-game.

Just apply a form on forum's & maybe your luck might rise, though you should really
get to know the player's & staff more befor applying, better your chance's so everybody
know's the way you act toward's them ;]

- Got No Equal
Back to top Go down
lauchlan
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Asking Administrator For Items   Asking Administrator For Items I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:05 pm

yer it takes about 15mins max to get atleast 100m, maybe more if u use auto click Very Happy
Back to top Go down
top shit
Respected member
Respected member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Asking Administrator For Items   Asking Administrator For Items I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:38 pm

lauchlan wrote:
yer it takes about 15mins max to get atleast 100m, maybe more if u use auto click Very Happy

Yes but auto clickers are illegal besides if your a good pker you dont need to theiv lol i got 1 theiving but i have billions.
Back to top Go down
Got No Equal
Spammer?
Spammer?
Got No Equal

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Asking Administrator For Items   Asking Administrator For Items I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:11 pm

auto clicker isn't illegal from what i've heard & i don't see really how it should be,
Since really it doesn't cause a harm to the community, & the only thing it does do,
is give people cash TOO fast, since it's 900K per stall at 99!.

- Got No Equal
Back to top Go down
Ruud
BIG NOOB!
BIG NOOB!

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Asking Administrator For Items   Asking Administrator For Items I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:55 pm

true
Back to top Go down
lisa

PostSubject: Re: Asking Administrator For Items   Asking Administrator For Items I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Thank-you for this rule.
It is pretty annoying when ¨Noobs¨ ask for stuff.

Thanks.

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking Administrator For Items   Asking Administrator For Items I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking Administrator For Items
Page 1 of 1