~~~CoolerScape 24/7 Server~~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoolerScape: Are you cool enough to play?!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
top shit
Respected member
Respected member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-07-14

THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE   THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:11 am

as we all know the ::yell/::shout command has been disabled to common players my idea keeps this command bu also stops thouse spammers first off there should be a certain amount of money paid to a npc in -game to be able to activate ::yell therfore the spammers will not be bothered to get this amount and they will go find another server to spamm on and also maby a certain skill should be at 99 like theiving once thats 99 the people will have a good reson to use ::yell because they may want to buy something and yes again the spammers will not be bothered to get

ANY MORE IDEAS POST!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE 2inifp
THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE 2dugfbb
Back to top Go down
Hurricane
BIG NOOB!
BIG NOOB!

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE   THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Try organizing your post, i don't really understand what your trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Got No Equal
Spammer?
Spammer?
Got No Equal

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE   THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:47 am

don't understand it kind of,

But i was thinking the same thing, why dont WE make it that only players who
spam/flame the chatbox are muted for there action's & that there's no warning if it come's back
& im not 100% about this "coming back"
But it's unfair to those who didn't spam & why shouldn't ben take it out with a community of 90+ player's that can continously spam the ::shout in-game.
But it's good for item buyer's & pker's wanting to have dm's & skiller's saying "woot 99 this & that".

i suggest everyone in coolerscape find's there own buy/sell place & make it stay there
(::skillarena) my suggestion is that.
Back to top Go down
L0lx
Respected member
Respected member
L0lx

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE   THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:23 am

thats a pretty good idea, I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Phillip
Phillip

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: re   THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:47 am

Cool suggestion bro Wink
Back to top Go down
top shi

PostSubject: Re: THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE   THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:47 am

yeh thats porbally better i didnt really set out my thread good lol
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE   THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:03 pm

COOLERSCAPE WILL GO DOWN. WE WILLBE MAKEING A NEW SERVER

-CERDA- ME.. HAS MADE NEW FORUMS. AND CAME UP WITH THE NAME. ARMADYL SPECZ. CLICK THIS LINK AND START FORUMING TILL THE CLIENT COMES OUT.

http://armadylspecz.heavenforum.org/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE   THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE YELL COMMAND SOME SUGGESTION TO KEEP IT ACTIVE
Page 1 of 1