~~~CoolerScape 24/7 Server~~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoolerScape: Are you cool enough to play?!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

V0id learn to be MOD !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skillhead
Respected member
Respected member
Skillhead

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-07-07

V0id learn to be MOD ! Empty
PostSubject: V0id learn to be MOD !   V0id learn to be MOD ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:07 am

Okay, yesterday, when i was pking, v0id killed me, i came back to take FIRE RUNES... He said looting, and jailed me. FOR FIRE RUNES? Then, at jail, this nerd came and said dont loot next time and i said "okay, but tbh u cant pk without vls", then he mutes me? EVERYDAY i can see somebody saying those words to somebody else and now im only muted? After 5 mins, he jailed my friend for NOTHING !

Cooler, please, teach this fucker how to be a MOD !
Back to top Go down
spirit beast
Getting 1337!
Getting 1337!
spirit beast

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: V0id learn to be MOD !   V0id learn to be MOD ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Skillhead wrote:
Okay, yesterday, when i was pking, v0id killed me, i came back to take FIRE RUNES... He said looting, and jailed me. FOR FIRE RUNES? Then, at jail, this nerd came and said dont loot next time and i said "okay, but tbh u cant pk without vls", then he mutes me? EVERYDAY i can see somebody saying those words to somebody else and now im only muted? After 5 mins, he jailed my friend for NOTHING !

Cooler, please, teach this fucker how to be a MOD !

He needs to learn to be MOD.
I'm GLAD he got demoted Smile
He kept visiting me in jail too , i asked him to unjail me because i didnt wanna bother ben , he said " give me your mask and i'll unjail" i said no and he left me in jail . He kept coming back every couple of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Got No Equal
Spammer?
Spammer?
Got No Equal

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: V0id learn to be MOD !   V0id learn to be MOD ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:36 am

tbh,
i've noticed alot of staff that swear ect,
eg : w0r1d m4ul3r when he was staff, i killed him he goes **** you, ect saying he was gonner ip mute me just for fun,
but he's demoted now.
v0id is my mate but still doesn't mean he can go around & think he own's the server because
simple fact is he don't he shouldn't act like he does.
& to abuse power's is total lack of dedication towards the server,
anyhoo
that'll do.

- Got No Equal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V0id learn to be MOD !   V0id learn to be MOD ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V0id learn to be MOD !
Page 1 of 1