~~~CoolerScape 24/7 Server~~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoolerScape: Are you cool enough to play?!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skillhead
Respected member
Respected member
Skillhead

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-07-07

How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2 Empty
PostSubject: How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2   How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Hello everybody, today im going to show you, how to get unstuck without someones help or without tele.

How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2 Cbb77d1245d6

If something like this happened to you, this guide is for you !

First of all, you need to learn a new command
::CCJOIN.

This command dc's u from server and connects back.

Now to the difficult step ! Write ::ccjoin AND START CLICKING RAPIDLY on your minimap, on place u want to go. This can take up to 10 minutes, because this works not always. I suggest you using autoclicker.

©️ SkillHead
Back to top Go down
spirit beast
Getting 1337!
Getting 1337!
spirit beast

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2   How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Skillhead wrote:
Hello everybody, today im going to show you, how to get unstuck without someones help or without tele.

How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2 Cbb77d1245d6

If something like this happened to you, this guide is for you !

First of all, you need to learn a new command
::CCJOIN.

This command dc's u from server and connects back.

Now to the difficult step ! Write ::ccjoin AND START CLICKING RAPIDLY on your minimap, on place u want to go. This can take up to 10 minutes, because this works not always. I suggest you using autoclicker.

©️ SkillHead

Or you could do ::edge or ::skillarena it teles you . NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE ! Very Happy

and that command is illegal while pking.. also ::cckick
But if you were there for a certain amount of time you can't get out using ::ccjoin or ::cckick.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2   How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Just Folow Someone. Tht will get u out
Back to top Go down
Skillhead
Respected member
Respected member
Skillhead

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2   How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Cerda wrote:
Just Folow Someone. Tht will get u out

Please read topic name.... If theres nobody arround?
Back to top Go down
mauled ju
Getting 1337!
Getting 1337!

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2   How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:22 am

nice pretty helpfull, you dont wana start your whole acc over lmfao. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2   How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get unstuck without following help or without tele ! Guide #2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~~~CoolerScape 24/7 Server~~~ :: CoolerScape PK :: Help :: Guides-
Jump to: