~~~CoolerScape 24/7 Server~~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoolerScape: Are you cool enough to play?!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 iteming in kbd?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King K0

Number of posts : 25
Woonplaats : dwelling place, residence, residency, domicile, habitation, place, abode : So i Guess... Carboard Box. =]
Registration date : 2009-07-11

3 iteming in kbd? Empty
PostSubject: 3 iteming in kbd?   3 iteming in kbd? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:29 am

Is three iteming in kbd breaking the rules as kbd is wilderness becuase i was fighting the kbd and this guy came in wearing 3 items and tryed to kill me. i wass all like " dude, 3 iteming is agasint the rules."
and he was "this aint wildy it kbd, and im too poor to afford armor." dude buy ghostly.
yeah but i killed him any ways.

lol!

just want to know if i was right or he was right.
Back to top Go down
King K0

Number of posts : 25
Woonplaats : dwelling place, residence, residency, domicile, habitation, place, abode : So i Guess... Carboard Box. =]
Registration date : 2009-07-11

3 iteming in kbd? Empty
PostSubject: racist Names   3 iteming in kbd? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:44 am

Also Are having racist names illegal eg "i pk nigs" or "a blackman" all names i have seen on this server,
personally i dont think it should be allowed because racism is both pointless and can be extremly hurtful.
Back to top Go down

3 iteming in kbd?
Page 1 of 1