~~~CoolerScape 24/7 Server~~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoolerScape: Are you cool enough to play?!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi im i r l 0 o t (dont worry its just a name)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i r l 0

hi im i r  l 0 o t (dont worry its just a name) Empty
PostSubject: hi im i r l 0 o t (dont worry its just a name)   hi im i r  l 0 o t (dont worry its just a name) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:28 pm

well high im luke i would first like to say i absolutely love this server Very Happy
i used to play this server a while ago the reason i left was because server got shut down or was being reset and changed which i see it has and a great change it is, but to be totally honest im not liking the bank and trade windows and the lava for the see i know it looks good for a lil while but it gets really annoying. But yer great server. i am currently a firecape skiller to those that don't know that a character with mage or range that has fire cape then starts skilling. currently working on all skills but farming. Question does anyone know how to start farming??

well yer that me thankyou for reading if anyone did.
Back to top Go down
Gast

hi im i r  l 0 o t (dont worry its just a name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im i r l 0 o t (dont worry its just a name)   hi im i r  l 0 o t (dont worry its just a name) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:29 pm

Welcome Luke. Can you atleast mabe make an account on the forums instead of being a guest on forums?
Back to top Go down

hi im i r l 0 o t (dont worry its just a name)
Page 1 of 1