~~~CoolerScape 24/7 Server~~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoolerScape: Are you cool enough to play?!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

suggesting that you change the bank and trade windows.(plus lava)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i r l 0

suggesting that you change the bank and trade windows.(plus lava) Empty
PostSubject: suggesting that you change the bank and trade windows.(plus lava)   suggesting that you change the bank and trade windows.(plus lava) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:43 pm

i know coming from me this may not sound like much but the bank and trade so that you dont see through as this causes straining on the eyes maybe notjsut for me but others too. and also make seeing some of the items harder to see. Also the lava for the oceana nd fishing spots. i know these things look and sound cool for a minute or too but they get annoying and really frustraiting. The orange on the map icon really does distract but you know whateva. also the armour eg rune change to normal the new look to be totally honest is kinda crap.
Back to top Go down
Gast

suggesting that you change the bank and trade windows.(plus lava) Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggesting that you change the bank and trade windows.(plus lava)   suggesting that you change the bank and trade windows.(plus lava) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Its fine the way it is.

be a member
Back to top Go down

suggesting that you change the bank and trade windows.(plus lava)
Page 1 of 1