~~~CoolerScape 24/7 Server~~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoolerScape: Are you cool enough to play?!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4 IDEAS THAT MAY MAKE COOLERSCAPE A LITTLE MORE COOLER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
top shit
Respected member
Respected member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-07-14

4 IDEAS THAT MAY MAKE COOLERSCAPE A LITTLE MORE COOLER Empty
PostSubject: 4 IDEAS THAT MAY MAKE COOLERSCAPE A LITTLE MORE COOLER   4 IDEAS THAT MAY MAKE COOLERSCAPE A LITTLE MORE COOLER I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:00 am

What a Face
First Of I reckon that there should be a npc that will reset any stat so if you got 70 fishing and you want it at 1 go to the npc talk to him and select the fishing icon to reset :O

Also the special attacks when your attacking npc it usaully doesn't hit and uses up double the special power

at pking the farcasting should be set to a number of spaces away from the person getting farcasted. eg. if i was getting barraged and the person doing it was on the very edge of seeing me it should make him run atleast 10 spaces away from me for the spell to actaully work. this is good because you can actaully see who is attacking you and you have more of a chance to get help or to attack him Very Happy

ok 4th idea fairly simple if this applies maby 1st idea shoudlnt apply but! here it is
In the game were it shows you price checker and stats for you items it should have another button next to it that locks your exp so.... if your a pure with 70 attk u dont want 99 and ur using whip you click lock exp and u can use whip with out gaining levels =] and after your pk or npc killing you click the bottom again and you can resume getting exp for thouse skills :O

those are my ideas thank you Razz

Last edited by top shit on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new idea!!)
Back to top Go down
Phillip
Phillip

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-14

4 IDEAS THAT MAY MAKE COOLERSCAPE A LITTLE MORE COOLER Empty
PostSubject: Re   4 IDEAS THAT MAY MAKE COOLERSCAPE A LITTLE MORE COOLER I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:51 am

yea i thats cool. and yeah.. when someone farcasts u can't even attack back even with range cuz it says ur two far away.....Very Happy
Back to top Go down

4 IDEAS THAT MAY MAKE COOLERSCAPE A LITTLE MORE COOLER
Page 1 of 1